Krishnamurti Foundation India (KFI) is registered under the Societies Registration Act XX1 of 1860 and under the Foreign Regulation Act. Rishi Valley Education Centre is a unit of KFI.
All donations to Rishi Valley Education Centre for all the activities are eligible for 50% exemption under section 80G of Income tax Act.
RISHI VALLEY SCHOOL
Rishi Valley School is financially autonomous. Funds generated from its approximately 310 fee-paying students cover all running expenses.
In a typical year there are about 6 scholarship students, including children from families engaged in social work in remote parts of the country. Fee reductions are made available so that fees are adjusted to family incomes provided students qualify on the entrance tests.
The School contributes about Rs. 3,00,000 to the Rural Education Centre and its activities.
SOURCES OF THE OUTREACH PROGRAMME
The rural outreach program of education and healthcare are funded by contribution from school and donations.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
We are looking at raising a General Corpus and separate Corpuses for Vulnerable populations. The interest from Corpus would be used to meet the needs of patient care. In addition, there are specific donations available.
+ DONATIONS FOR RISHI VALLEY SCHOOL
The cost of supporting a student at Rishi Valley School: ₹ ₹ 5,90,000/-
+ DONATIONS FOR RURAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES
Corpus Appeal: (India: tax exempt u/s 80 G.) General corpus for 1 satellite school: Target ₹ 6,50,00,000 (Rupees Six Crores Fifty Lacs). We are running 7 satellite schools currently.
- Sponsoring a student at the Rural Education Centre or any of its Satellite Schools: ₹ 15,000/-
- Cost of sponsoring an entire Satellite School : ₹ 4,50,000/-
- Sponsor text books and stationary for a School: ₹ 40,000
- Sponsor teacher for a school: ₹ 2,00,000
- Sponsor breakfast for a school: ₹ 60,000
+ DONATIONS FOR RURAL HEALTHCARE PROGRAMMES
Corpus Appeal: (India: tax exempt u/s 80 G.)
- General corpus: (Target ₹ 4,00,00,000 (Rupees Four Crores))
- For Vulnerable Populations:
- Health Care for Children < 15 years : 3000 patients @340 = 1,200,000 pa (Target of 1.3 crores)
- Health Care for Elderly > 65 years: 3000 patients @ 340 = 1,200,000 pa (Target of 1.3 crores)
- Destitute/Abandoned Women: 1000 patients @ 340 = 340,000 pa (Target of 50 lakhs)
- Health Care for 10 BPL Patients (Vulnerable population): ₹ 3500
- One Cataract surgery: ₹ 8000
- Comprehensive Care for one patient with Diabetes/Hypertension for one year: ₹ 8000
- Comprehensive Care for one Type I Diabetic Patient for one year: ₹ 16000
- Ante Natal Care + Normal hospital delivery: ₹ 15000
- Ante Natal Care + Cesarean Section: ₹ 30000
+ INDIA (Tax Exempt u/s 80 G)
For all Donations to Rishi Valley School (KFI), please contact email@example.com
All donations from citizens of India to Rural Programmes are to be drawn (cheques/demand drafts) in favour of RISHI VALLEY RURAL EDUCATION CENTRE (KFI), payable at Madanapalle. The donors are requested to send along with their payment their name, address and a photo copy of their PAN card for availing 50% exemption under section 80G of Income tax Act.
All donations from citizens of India to Rural Health Programmes are to be drawn (cheques/demand drafts) in favour of RISHI VALLEY RURAL HEALTH CENTRE (KFI), payable at Madanapalle. The donors are requested to send along with their payment their name, address and a photo copy of their PAN card for availing 50% exemption under section 80G of Income tax Act.
For all Donations by NEFT, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
+ FCRA (Foreign Contributions):
For all Donations from foreign citizens, please contact email@example.com.
Donations to support any of the outreach programmes are welcome.